Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Picture Post #1

I know this is a little confusing. I had to do it quick so I will try to fix it later and add more photos. Enjoy for now. :)


Picture 1:
The kitchen inside the house, we are lucky enough to have an actual stove and oven!

Picture 2:
Our Dining room table where we eat and also watch soaps. My little friend there is Martin. I like him and he likes my white skin.
Picture 3:
Our two cows on the left (which mama Joyce recently sold) and the cement building on the right is the latrin (bathroom/squatty potty).
Picture 4:
Ida taking care of some of the chickens.
Picture 5:
Our compound/courtyard area. Straigh ahead is the door to our outdoor kitchen that is basically an open firepit. To the left is the door that leads to the main part of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment